Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Bucket List

A Severe Mercy has my highest recommendation. My pillow was soaked as I finished it. I had to get a new case before I could get to sleep. That said, it ends joyfully. I'm now on to Clive Staples' Suprised by Joy.

I saw The Bucket List recently and that prompted me to revisit a list I've been keeping for a while, but never had a name for...

Go snow skiing - Jan. '05
Complete all 7 years of BSF
Get a horse of my own
Ride in a hot air balloon
Find a mosquito repellent that really works
Publish a story
Ride a bike around the top of a volcano in Hawaii
Visit Africa and see the pyramids
Take my family to the Giant Redwoods
Skywalk above the Grand Canyon
Experience the joys of motherhood
Walk in Jerusalem
Glide on a Mediterranean cruise
See Prince Edward Island
Visit India, wear a sari, and have my hands decorated with henna art
Visit South America and touch each of the 4 western hemisphere camelids: llama, alpaca, vicuña, guanaco
Complete a NYTimes Crossword


May it be according to His will and for His glory.
Even if your hands are shaking, say what you need to say.

No comments: