Baby's ETA is October 6, 2011.
Oh! If we have a daughter, sir, we'll dress her in White and Gold,
And put her on the campus to cheer the brave and bold.
But if we have a son, sir, we'll tell you what he'll do--
He will yell, 'To hell with Georgia!' like his daddy used to do.
And put her on the campus to cheer the brave and bold.
But if we have a son, sir, we'll tell you what he'll do--
He will yell, 'To hell with Georgia!' like his daddy used to do.
Georgia Tech Fight Song
Children are a heritage from the LORD,
offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
Psalm 127:3-5
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

11 comments:
John and I are so happy for you! You are going to make wonderful parents.
take care
Alex & John
So excited for you two!!!! Being a parent is amazing!
Beautiful, I can't wait!!
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow, your kid's photogenic already! What a profile!
absolutely THRILLED for you two! i guess i should say you three!
So sweet!
i never heard you were going to have a baby!! congratulations!!!
HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!
Congrats and welcome to the baby club! It's so much fun!
Congratulations Maria!
Post a Comment