I've learned that when you're pregnant you spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Don't get me wrong. I am thankful for our indoor plumbing. It's just that our one, tiny bathroom is not ideal, or even "basic" according to some standards (there's no outlet to plug in a hairdryer and no counter-top of any kind). So today was really exciting because our plumber began work on the rough-in for our master bathroom! It's been about a year since we've made any progress on the old bedroom that we're converting for this purpose, but as I'm typing the fantastic Ron is crawling under the house, drilling holes, and installing PVC. Yay!!!
| One, tiny bathroom |
| The red bedroom before being converted to a master bathroom |
And on that note I have a new ultrasound picture to share.
Can you tell if it's a boy or a girl?
![]() |
| Baby Dunlap at 15 weeks |
And a quick question for other mommies/photogs. I love the idea of taking belly photos as I expand... problem is I've already expanded past the waistband of most of my jeans and all that space is not being taken up by the baby! I've found myself fearful of taking a 16 week photo and looking like other mom's at 30 weeks! I've only added 3 lbs, but you could never tell by looking. Should I wait until baby is really showing or just go for it anyway?

7 comments:
Go for it honey!!!!!
Just because you take the photo doesn't mean you'll have to share it. No one but you and Rocky will know what/when you took a photo of! (Think--when did you see a belly photo of me? And yet there are seven that I still am not comfortable sharing!)
Take the photo--in fact, take lots. You'll want to show them to the kid some day. You can decide later if you really want others to see them, but when will you have another chance to take a photo of you at 16 weeks pregnant with this child? Snap now, decide later. Besides, what if (and I pray this doesn't happen) you have a preemie? You'll never had the chance to get a photo of you pregnant. Take a photo every 2 weeks!
And a bit of advice: don't wear black for the pic. The bump won't show.
take pictures now!! you want pictures every few weeks just to remember!! even if you don't share them! so excited to find out the gender. i'm sure you look wonderful!
Tell Ron that I said "hey" and that I hope he's doing well.
And post pictures. Like, yesterday. - Amy
Hello Maria Sweetie! Ummm I think you should give me, your godmother a call before the whole facebook world knows the sex and name of my future grand niece or nephew. Just saying! Hope you are doing well. Love you very much, Aunt Karen Hope you have my cell number still!
I think I see that it's a boy<3 Congratulations to the Dunlap family.
Here's something you can try: http://simplybloomphotography.com/blog/?p=6680
(scroll to the bottom)
Post a Comment