Susan and I spent tons of quality sister time together the last 2 days - cooking, shopping, playing Tetris (she made me do it!), cross-stitching, and booking hotels in Ireland. It's been a lot of fun! The weather turned rainy and cold again, so tomorrow we're all going to a thermal spa!
Today we (we = the 4 of us) had a wonderful lunch (from noon - 6pm!) with Susan's english student, Farid, his wife, Christelle, and their 2 daughters. Christelle made all sorts of traditional French dishes and we had fun laughing after a champagne bottle exploded.
Rocky got his haircut at Julien's in the Cora, and to celebrate I bought him a little french press coffee maker. Our lunch was huge, so we skipped dinner. In the evening we snacked on popcorn while we watched a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory (our new favorite show).
Did I mention we're going to a natural-spring thermal spa tomorrow?!?! Guess I shouldn't mention that next weekend we're planning a camping trip to the Cinque Terre in Italy. If you haven't clicked on the link for "Cinque Terre" you should. We figure that we're only here for 2 more months, so we've got to make the most of it.
Rocky got his haircut at Julien's in the Cora, and to celebrate I bought him a little french press coffee maker. Our lunch was huge, so we skipped dinner. In the evening we snacked on popcorn while we watched a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory (our new favorite show).
Did I mention we're going to a natural-spring thermal spa tomorrow?!?! Guess I shouldn't mention that next weekend we're planning a camping trip to the Cinque Terre in Italy. If you haven't clicked on the link for "Cinque Terre" you should. We figure that we're only here for 2 more months, so we've got to make the most of it.
3 comments:
Why oh why did I ever come home? You guys are having too much fun. I'm having serious Europe and Dunlap family withdrawl. But, work was good this week, and most importantly, I have my puppy back now. So, I can't complain. :)
Sky says "hi"
Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment