Yay, colors! My initial reaction is not 1, because it reminds me of the original color. 4, I'm conflicted on. 2 is not as interesting as you are. I really like 5, but do think it might be too dark? I just love 3 because it's my favorite color.
Summary: paint the house 3, and trim it with 5....but I think that all of the colors are nice. :)
2 comments:
I like 1 and 4, although that's assuming the colors are the same on my monitor as they are on your house. What color trim are you going to use?
Yay, colors! My initial reaction is not 1, because it reminds me of the original color. 4, I'm conflicted on. 2 is not as interesting as you are. I really like 5, but do think it might be too dark? I just love 3 because it's my favorite color.
Summary: paint the house 3, and trim it with 5....but I think that all of the colors are nice. :)
Post a Comment