Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hunger Games Preview!!!

I was recently duped into clicking on some cheesy homemade HG trailer on YouTube today (boo!), and then onto another video that said it was an HG trailer but had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING (thumbs down). If you clicked on my post thinking you'd see something about the Hunger Games then chances are you're as excited about the March 23rd release as I am (that is - excited enough to tell your husband that even though it's his birthday you already have plans, but he's welcome to join you if he wants). All that to say - I FINISHED THE BOOKS!!!

Let's stick with the theme of previews. Here's a sneak peak of what's to come on Dunlap Station:

Zoo Atlanta Adventure (with the Smith's)
This is a Bongo. Shhh! They are shy.
Family Road-trip to Charleston, SC
 When she's older we'll tell her about all the cool places we took her...
Susan's Safari Baby Shower
Ahhh... sisterhood is sweet when you're the skinny one!
Lydia's First Super Bowl (and Apple Pies!)
Won't be skinny for long if the husband keeps up this baking streak...
 Cloth Diaper Mania (CDM - It's a disease, and I have it)
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, right?
Or maybe the cure is buying more adorable cloth diapers?!?! Muhaha!!!
So many blog entries to write, so little time...

1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

LOL! Don't go read amalah.com if you don't want to prolong your cloth diaper problem (the site should come with a language warning, but she is hilarious...it will also make you feel even more like your baby is a wonder child of epic calmness).

That pie was sooooo goooood...I think we have enough for one more piece each...but last night we had leftover bread (though not with scrambled eggs).