Sunday, June 1, 2008

Singleness

Rocky is in Colorado for the summer. I've know for months that he would go, but I still had my own little pity-party after dropping him off at the airport. I'm better now. At the grocery store I was walking around thinking "Gosh, what do I want to eat this week?" The only person I had to think about was me... not what Rocky would like, but what I really wanted. I haven't thought like that in almost 5 years. So, here's what I bought:

1. One wheel of Brie
2. Pint of strawberries
3. Pint of blueberries
4. Bag of spinach leaves
5. baby carrots
6. Bertolli pasta sauce
7. 1/2 gal. milk
8. 10 Mint Chocolate Pria bars

Now I'm going to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Burgers, yum. :)

1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

I'll come over for that dinner! =) Or for burgers....