Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Donut holes and Dill pickles

Well, it finally happened! I ate my first weird food combination (see title of post). I didn't exactly eat them together, but within 10 minutes of each other, so I think that counts. And, man, did that hit the spot... mmmm, yummy! I'm gonna go get another pickle...

I'm 20 weeks along today and feeling mostly energetic! Last weekend I climbed Stone Mountain and then we picnicked before the Laser show. This weekend I planted a raised-bed vegetable garden at my parents house. I'm really excited about it, so you'll get more details and pictures soon.

I've finally embraced my bulge. Here it is:
Moi at 18 weeks, courtesy of Susan and her camera - the robbers still have mine.
Duncan is ready to meet our little girl!
Our bathroom renovation is in full swing. We're getting drywall this weekend! I know it's silly to get excited about drywall, but I haven't been able to take a bath in my own house EVER, so I'm really going to appreciate it once the claw-foot tub is refinished and in place. (Prov. 14:1a "The wise woman builds her house..." NIV)

May has been great so far!

 IAmPregnant Ticker

1 comment:

Karen said...

Look how cute you are!