Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3-Oh!

I hit the big 3-0 this July and had no reason to fear! It was made totally, completely, awesome by my fantastic, full-of-surprises, sneaky, secretive, plotting and planning husband!
He's so cool
On the eve of my third decade I was told to pack an overnight bag (awesome!), and when I awoke I received a camera to document my day! Note: Dunlap Station subscribers may recall that I have been sans camera since the end of January due to a home invasion. I was thrilled about my new little Sony.

Surprise #1: Breakfast at Carroll Street Cafe
Surprise guests: Nos amigos Martin y Mohammed
Surprise guests: Kyle & Leah Hamilton (and the Hamiltot!)
Their kid is going to be so adorable!
Surprise #3: High Tea at the St. Regis Atlanta
Surprise guests: Michael & Heather Lott

Surprise #4: Pool at the St. Regis Atlanta
Surprise guests: Me and Rocky!!!

Rocky's feet
Surprise #5: Dinner at Nava
Surprise guests: Us!
Surprise #6: Sunday Lunch
Surprise guests: The whole family... LOVE!
Me and Grandma
Papa, Karolyn, Debbie and Rochelle
Mom loves a good party
Rocky really outdid himself. Thanks to everyone who made the day so special.

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.  ~Frederick Keonig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH! Nava is my FAVORITE restaurant! So jealous. Happy belated 30th!!! Love, Katy

geeky Heather said...

We are up for tea ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!! It was fun to share in your surprise! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, So happy you had such a wonderful birthday!! I enjoyed all the pictures and everyone looked great! Love to you and Rocky. Mary & Woody