This month is half-over, but I've had these goals set since the beginning. I'm just now getting a chance to publish them. Here they are!!!
Do:
- Move back into our house!!!
- Exercise/stretch at the YMCA pool & practice Yoga Booty Ballet DVD weekly
- Visit High Museum & Zoo with Lydia (take advantage of memberships)
- Schedule a family/maternity photo session with Christina
- Bring meals to two families with new babies
- Bring meal to a friend whose young son is in the hospital
- Make decisions about:
- Paint colors (kid rooms upstairs, office ceiling, etc.)
- Bathroom vanity
- Kitchen island design
- Office bookshelf/desk design
- Kitchen back-splash
- Clean/Put away:
- Kitchen stuff in cabinets
- Kid toys/books
- Master bathroom & bedroom (dust, wash linens, etc. prior to move-in)
- Paint
- Stair risers
- Office (walls, ceiling & trim)
- Bathroom (wainscoting, walls & ceiling)
- Pantry
- Transition wall from kitchen to upstairs
- Edging around kitchen ceiling
- Patch in laundry room
Read:
- BSF: Book of Matthew (Lessons #22 - 26)
- Acts for Everyone by N.T. Wright (Ch. 17-19)
- Housewife Theologian by Aimee Byrd (Ch. 3)
- Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes by Shauna Niequist
Learn:
- Memorize Ruth 1:16 - (Use post-its or frame a chalkboard in the new kitchen to help with memorization!) I love the example Ruth sets for loyalty & service to her family.
![]() |
| But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God." |
Be:
- A prayer warrior for my family. The opportunity to pray for my husband, daughter and son is such a privilege. I am setting out this month intentionally spend time praying in-depth for each of my family members.
What goals have you made for March?
Does your family have a Birthday month? How do you spend quality time together as a family?
Does your family have a Birthday month? How do you spend quality time together as a family?


No comments:
Post a Comment