I hope you had a great fourth of July!
 |
| Stars and Stripes |
I broke down and got these boy-colored
Aden & Anais swaddle blankets... I think the little guy will eventually "attach" to one of these because there's always one with him and he loves snuggling with the fabric. I didn't want him to attach to the one we have with pink flowers! Now he has his own. If he drags one around until elementary school (like his Daddy did) maybe his friends won't make (as much) fun of him.
 |
| Pockets make Ralph smile |
Social smiling has officially begun! We call these smiles "parent crack" because after the first smile you just want more and more. It makes the first 6 weeks of crying and sleepless nights *almost* totally worth it. Love ya, little buddy! Oh, and "What's it got in it's pockets??" Why do baby clothes have pockets, anyway?
1 comment:
Awww!!
Can we now refer to Rocky as "Doctor Ralph the Greater"? Or would he prefer "Doctor Ralph the Larger"? =)
Post a Comment