Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Four weeks

I've been a mom for 4 weeks! I'm loving every minute of it... spit up, diaper blow-outs and all!

Now for some bath-time fun:
This was her first bath in the blue tub.
She likes the water really warm... who doesn't?!?!
WARNING: Wet babies are like greased watermelons!!! I'm no longer terrified to take her out of the tub, but man, that first time was a shocker. It scared me enough to let her daddy give her the next several baths...

What kind of a look is that, Lydia?
Heehee.
After-bath
Mom's-eye-view
God really knew what he was doing when He designed babies, no? I mean, come on... look at that little mouth. I'll have to remember this image when that little mouth is talking back to me, screeching, or otherwise being unpleasant. Sigh.

Tiny baby in a big bed at Grammy's house
We have big plans in the near future... including Lydia's first plane flight, so stay tuned!!!

No comments: