Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Giving Thanks

This year I am most thankful for my new daughter. Maybe that's a little obvious, but I'm thankful for the little things about her... like the fact that she's healthy, and that she's usually in a really good mood, and that the day before Thanksgiving she slept for 9 hours! Now THAT's something a new mom can really be thankful for!
I'm also thankful for my sister. We're going to be new moms together!
We were fortunate to celebrate Thanksgiving Dinner TWICE this year!
Thursday was Thanksgiving with the Dunlaps.
Dunlap ladies: Debbie, Maria, Karolyn, and Lydia
Cousin Garett holding Lydia
Uncle David and Lydia in Papa's chair :)
Friday was Thanksgiving with the Swafford/Williams clan.
Great-Grandaddy Lou is Lydia's birthday buddy! Both born on October 4th!
Aunt Laura holding Lydia
Grandpa John holding Lydia

Check out more of our Thanksgiving Pictures when you get a chance!

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments: