On Saturday, December 3, we got a baby-sitter. Her name: Grammy. Her mission: Baby-sit (Weird term when you think about it. Are you supposed to sit on the baby? Obviously not. Sit the baby up? Mine can't do that yet. Where exactly did this term come from? Somebody help me out.) The result: total success.
We've wanted to attend tea at Lori's for some time now, and the Christmas Tea was perfect for a date!
 |
| Table for Two |
 |
| Our menu (click to enlarge) |
 |
| Rocky enjoying his tea |
 |
| Scones! |
 |
| Tower of Goodies |
 |
| Cucumber Christmas trees! My fav! |
THEN, we journeyed home to collect our offspring. We bundled her up to go see the lights at the
Atlanta Botanical Garden. (This is where you go "Oooh," and "Aaah!")
 |
| Oooh! |
 |
| Aaah! |
 |
| Family self-portrait. Love the kiddo's look in this one. |
The Edible Garden highlighted some of my favorite pollinators:
 |
| Bees! |
 |
| Butterflies! |
And because we hadn't crammed enough into one day, we continued the festivities by going to dinner with Rochelle and Stephen at Benihana for Stephen's birthday. I cannot believe I don't have a picture of our sushi to share with you. It was delish.
 |
| Stephen and Rochelle |
 |
| Lydia and her dad |
 |
| Lydia watching the grill chef |
Who says having a kid keeps you stuck at home?!?! Ha! I laugh in their general direction!
2 comments:
LOL!! I think it's sit with the baby. You guys certainly don't sit around with that baby, though!
I love the proverb:
"When you have one (child) you may run --
When you have two you may walk --
But when you have three, you bide where you be!"
So, have a blast 'running' with sweet Lydia! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment