Thursday, May 23, 2013

Say Cheese! (Winner Announcement)

Thanks for participating in my first cheesy giveaway! Many of you were very close. The assortment of cheeses in my fridge included the following:

1. Comté
2. Chèvre
3. Emmental
4. Gruyère
5. Mimolette
6. Parmigiano-Reggiano

The 6 cheeses in my fridge!
We finished the Brie the day before I wrote the post, so I couldn't count that. We have since replaced it as we consider it a staple. We also now have fromage frais, another staple.

The winner, with a guess of 6, is Heather! I already have your address, so a carte postale will be on its way to you very soon.

Special thanks to Leah, who reminded me about Tome. I'll be picking some up today, because I don't think you can ever have too much cheese.

1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

Oh, WOW!! Too cool. I am drooling over all those cheeses. Merci, I will be awaiting ze postcahd! =)