Sunday, May 10, 2009

Driving and Walking

We learned how to drive. David was a good teacher, but we need to practice. David's 4 Basic Principles of Driving a Stick Shift: Clutch, clutch, clutch and clutch.




After several hours of practice Rocky took us on a brief road-trip to Laquenexy. We enjoyed the view of the countryside.


Later, Susan and I walked Duncan around Metz and found colorful places to take his picture before he flies back to the USA on Friday.


This is my favorite:

Doesn't he look like he's smiling?!?!?

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Rocky--get your eyes off the stick and on the road! And learn from Maria's perfect 10 and 2. Seeing these pics reminds me of the time I taught Andy how to drive my 1987 4Runner. It was hilarious.

I hope y'all are having a great time and getting adjusted to your new digs and the French culture. Keep us updated.
Jeff Redding